Mabel Billington (1891 - 1957)
Events and attributes
24 August 1891 (age 0)
between October 1912 and December 1912
from 1916 to 1919
14, Shakespeare Street, Sparkhill, Birmingham, England1
from 1920 to 1930
14, Shakespeare Street, Sparkhill, Birmingham, England4
from 1935 to 1955
Inglewood Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham, England4
29 September 1939 (age 48)
Inglewood Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham, England2
September 1957 (age 66)
Inglewood Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham, England5
14 September 1957 (age 66)
Hollymoor Hospital, Tessall Lane, Rednal, Birmingham, England5
22 October 1957 (age 66)
Notes: Mabel died intestate and an admon was granted to her son John Leslie Wright, a joiner. Effects were valued at £648 19s 3d.5
- [S74] "British Army Service Records 1914-1920," online images, Findmypast, (http://www.findmypast.co.uk : accessed 17 October 2016), entry for John William Wright born 1887 Service citing War Office: Soldiers' Documents from Pension Claims, First World War (Microfilm Copies), WO 364. The National Archives, Kew, London.
- [S78] 1939 National Register of England, Birmingham C.B., Warwickshire, 4 Inglewood Road, John W. Wright; digital image, Findmypast (http://www.findmypast.co.uk: accessed 16 October 2016) Ref: RG101/5579D/012/29 Letter Code: QBMR
- [S66] FreeBMD, "Search," database, FreeBMD (http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl )
- [S9] ancestry.co.uk, Midlands, England, Electoral Registers, 1932-1955. Digital images, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 30 August 2016) citing Midlands Historical Data. Midlands Electoral Rolls 1832-1955. Midlands Historical Data, Solihull, West Midlands.
- [S80] "England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995", digital images, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.co.uk : accessed 17 October 2016), entry for Mabel Wright died 14 September 1957 in Birmingham, England; citing Principal Probate Registry. Calendar of the Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration made in the Probate Registries of the High Court of Justice in England. London, England © Crown copyright.