Mary Darby (est 1813 - 1847)
Events and attributes
Birchfield Lane, Halesowen, Worcestershire, England5,2,3
Birchfield Lane, Halesowen, Worcestershire, England5
Halesowen, Worcestershire, England4
Near Summer Row, Oldbury, Worcestershire, England1
Birchyfield Lane, Oldbury, Worcestershire, England2
Birchfield Lane, Oldbury, Worcestershire, England6
Churchbridge, Oldbury, Worcestershire, EnglandCause: Pleuritis 8 days3
St Giles Parish Church, Rowley Regis, Staffordshire, England6
- [S278] England, birth certificate (certified copy) for Mary Nightingale, born 3 May 1839; registered Jun quarter 1839; West Bromwich district, Oldbury Sub-district, Counties of Salop & Worcester; General Register Office, Southport.
- [S279] 1841 census of England, Shropshire, Halesowen, Richard Nightingale; digital image, Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.co.uk: accessed 8 January 2018); citing Class: HO107; Piece: 908; Book: 9; Folio: 19; Page: 31
- [S381] England, death certificate (certified copy) for Mary Nightingale, died 25 December 1847; registered 28 December 1847. West Bromwich district,Oldbury Sub-district, County of Worcester; General Register Office, Southport.
- [S384] Parish of Halesowen St Johns, "Register of Marriages", Richard Nightingale and Mary Darby , 10 August 1834; citing Dudley Archives PR/HAL
- [S394] Staffordshire Parish Registers Society. "Rowley Regis Parish Register Part IV (Baptism, Burials, Marriages 1813-1849)", printed transcription as PDF, entry for Mary Darby baptised 3 October 1813
- [S392] FreeReg, database, FreeReg (http://www.freereg.org.uk )